Tonaj Film Prodüksiyon Yapım Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (“Multiplayer”, “We”, “Us”or “Our”) produces games for web and mobile devices and publishes such games.
We reserve the right to revise or amend this Policy at any time to reflect changes to our business or changes in the law. Where these changes are significant Multiplayer will endeavour to let users of the relevant properties know. However, it is in your favor to check this Policy before each use of the Properties for ease of reference the top of this Policy indicates the date on which it was last updated.
2. Personal Data, Information We Collect
What is Personal Data
Where this Policy refers to “personal data” it is referring to data about you from which you could be identified such as your name, your date of birth, your contact details and even your IP address.
Personal data protection is one of the trending topics lately, and is growing in importance every day. Developing technology, communication possibilities, and the use of countless sources of personal data in every aspect of daily life reveal the critical importance of personal data protection.
Some games or parts of our Services may use a more traditional registration or account set-up process where you may be asked to give us information like:
- your first and last name;
- your username;
- your gender;
- your age or birthday;
- your e-mail address;
- a password; and/or
- other information that helps us to identify you or helps us to provide or improve our services.
We may also let you create a player profile that other Multiplayer players can see. Your player profile may include information as:
- your profile photo;
- your game username;
- your biographic details (like your age or age range);
- links to your profiles on various social networks;
- details about the games you play; and/or
- a player ID that is created by Multiplayer and used to identify your game account.
The information described below will not only be stored by Multiplayer and will not be shared with other users, but will be stored to the standards set in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Legislation. This information is:
- the approximate physical location information that you provide;
- your mobile telephone number, in case of sharing, we shall store your number in order for SMS text messaging services.
3.Collecting and Processing of Data
During the information collection phase, the personal data of the user is provided in two ways, Optional or Automatic Data Collection. Optional Data Supply (filling out a form on our website, contacting customer service or sharing personal information on the profile of any person, etc.) on a voluntary basis; Automatic Data Supply, on the other hand, will be based on the collection of Personal Data, which is sampled below, when using the content produced by us. In this regards relevant examples have been stated below;
- information about your device, browser or operating system (including unique identifiers which identify that device, such as your “Identifier for Advertising” or “IDFA”);
- your IP address and information about the network you are using to access our Properties;
- information about links that you click in Properties and pages you view on our Property
- length of visits to certain pages on the Properties;
- data about how you play our games such as your scores, progress and global ranking;
- data about purchases you make via our Properties (e.g. in-app microtransactions) including details of the purchases you have made and the value of those transactions;
- details about other users with whom you have connected via our apps (e.g. your Friend lists) and any communications you send/receive to such people;
- subjects you viewed or searched for;
- page response times;
- records of download errors and/or broken links;
- page interaction information (such as details of your scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- methods used to browse away from the page; and
- the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Property (including date and time).
4. Collecting Data in Process of Identity Verification
Players who will play our games on their mobile phones will verify their identity by logging in through their Apple ID, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, Game Center or Play Games services, which will appear when they launch the application. Players therefore agree to collect their data with the Google product Firebase.
5. Payment Information
If you purchase in-game virtual currency or items in a game developed by Multiplayer or stated in Multiplayer or its subsidiaries’ game website, our third-party payment processor will collect the billing and financial information it needs to process your charges. This may include your postal address, e-mail address, and financial information. Multiplayer payment processors do not share your financial information, like credit card numbers, with Multiplayer, but they may share non-financial information with us related to your purchases, like your name, billing address, and the items purchased.
6. Safety, Security, and Compliance with Law of Data
Your information, and the contents of all of your online communications in our Services and between you and Multiplayer may be accessed and monitored as needed to provide our Service and may be disclosed:
- to satisfy any laws or regulations that apply;
- when we have a good faith belief that we have to disclose the information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including for national security, law enforcement, or legal process purposes (for example, a court order, search warrant, or subpoena);
- when we believe in our sole discretion that our Services are being used in committing a crime, including to report such criminal activity or to share information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction, and other security precautions;
- when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the health and/or safety of you, another person, or the public generally; and/or
- to protect the rights or property of Multiplayer or applicable third parties,
7. Storage Period of Data
We will only retain your information for the time required to maintain business operations and / or exercise, defend or establish our rights.
How long we hold your personal information depends on what we collect and how we use it, but we will not preserve your personal information for longer than necessary for our business purposes or legal obligations.
We will retain personal information about you and related to your account and / or the services you use from us as long as you have an active account with us. If you delete your account, we will take all reasonable steps to delete this personal information. However, you confirm that after closing your account or deleting our account, we may retain some of your information so that we can comply with our legal obligations or enable us to exercise, defend or establish our rights.
9. California Privacy Rights
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, a list of the Third Parties to whom we have disclosed their Personal Information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of Personal Information disclosed to those parties. Multiplayer does not share Personal Information with Third Parties for their own marketing purposes.
10. Protecting Children’s Online Privacy
The Multiplayer regulates consent to be presented, content-based advertising, product promotion and incentive videos for children under 13, in compliance with regulations in United States of America regarding the Collection of Personal Information About Children.
11. Contact Details
If you have any queries regarding this Policy, if you wish to exercise any of your rights set out above or if you think that the Policy has not been followed, please contact us at email@example.com